Ned's latest thoughts, stories and opinions
The response to what I thought was a fairly innocuous comment from Sally McManus that there were times when it was necessary to break the law has been predictable from some but surprising from others. Of course, there has been faux outrage from what we once called conservatives. That is, the reactionary right. The group of “anti everythings” (except wealth acquisition) that our PM has aligned himself to. Read On
- Our politicians fiddle while our schools burn
- Size Matters
- Why Labor have got it so wrong about Gonski.
- When it is important to break the law.
- Back on the Horse.
- Stop Blaming Teachers
- Comfort in Distressing Times
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Nice. The Voices the Morning After
- It's time we stopped blaming teachers and started supporting them.