Ned's latest thoughts, stories and opinions
Imagine for a second that you are given the task of supervising a group of teenagers. On your own. Not only have you been given the task of supervising them but of imparting some information (call it knowledge) as well. The information/knowledge is most likely to be of little or no interest to the teenagers but you will be expected to soldier on anyway. Read On
- Our politicians fiddle while our schools burn
- Size Matters
- Why Labor have got it so wrong about Gonski.
- When it is important to break the law.
- Back on the Horse.
- Stop Blaming Teachers
- Comfort in Distressing Times
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Nice. The Voices the Morning After
- It's time we stopped blaming teachers and started supporting them.